The LA Clippers’ Blake Griffin and Kendall Jenner attended a Dave Chappelle comedy show on Tuesday.
The LA Clippers’ Blake Griffin and Kendall Jenner attended a private Dave Chappelle comedy show in Los Angeles on Tuesday night according to DailyMail. The couple were photographed heading into the event and Blake seemed to be walking alright.
More from Clipperholics
- Grade the trade: Clippers shockingly land Trae Young in wild proposal
- 3 of the most overpaid players on the LA Clippers’ roster
- Trading for this player covers the Clippers’ biggest weakness
- How will the LA Clippers fare in the in-season tournament?
- Why the LA Clippers should steer clear of recent gold medalist waiver
The Clippers’ forward is projected to be out for two months, after spraining his MCL against the Los Angeles Lakers. The injury did not require surgery and he has been seen walking around, but there have been no inklings of him working out just yet.
Blake has a lot of free time now due to this injury. I guess there is no better way to kill time then to go to comedy shows, premieres and things of that sort with your girlfriend. (Side note: How awesome would it be to get into a private Dave Chappelle comedy event? Lucky ducks) The two were seen together earlier last week at the red carpet premiere of the second and third season of The 5th Quarter, a comedy show in which Griffin appears on several episodes.
Look for the young couple to continue their outings until Griffin is able to return to basketball activities. We will keep you updated on his rehab as well as any outings that the couple may go out on!