More from Clipperholics
- Grade the trade: Clippers shockingly land Trae Young in wild proposal
- 3 of the most overpaid players on the LA Clippers’ roster
- Trading for this player covers the Clippers’ biggest weakness
- How will the LA Clippers fare in the in-season tournament?
- Why the LA Clippers should steer clear of recent gold medalist waiver
This team is tough to figure out. Nikola Jokić is a bonafide stud. He is one of the best passing big men in the league. At times, it seems like he’s a point guard trapped in a center’s body. However, I just don’t see that translating to 2k. He’ll have a high overall and probably will be able to score, but does that always equate to fun?
As for their big free agency pick up, Paul Millsap, I think he’s in the same boat. Yes, he can still play, but do you really want to spend all your time on 2k taking some mid-range jumpers?
San Antonio Spurs
Yes, Kawhi is a defensive monster who is now also an elite scorer. That being said, he’s about the only redeemable part about the Spurs on 2k. They’re an amazing group in real life, but there’s just not enough there to use, unless you are a hard core San Antonio fan.
As for LaMarcus Aldridge, he falls into the same boat as Millsap.
This one was the tough one to leave off. Elite point guards are usually great to use in 2k. Damian Lillard fits that bill. However, outside of him, Portland isn’t a lot of fun. Yes, C.J. McCollum can get buckets, but there are better 2 guards paired with elite point guards out there. You’ll see what I mean as we go through the list. So let’s start with…