“Big Baby” Glen Davis is at it again. This time, he tells TMZ reporters that Blake Griffin’s time with the LA Clippers is over.
More from Clipperholics
- Grade the trade: Clippers shockingly land Trae Young in wild proposal
- 3 of the most overpaid players on the LA Clippers’ roster
- Trading for this player covers the Clippers’ biggest weakness
- How will the LA Clippers fare in the in-season tournament?
- Why the LA Clippers should steer clear of recent gold medalist waiver
“Big Baby” has more to say about the LA Clippers, apparently. He was approached by TMZ reporters while trying to get to his car and asked if he thought the Lob City era was over. His response? Although Davis did try and be cordial and said he wasn’t sure what newly appointed Jerry West had up his sleeve, the reporter wouldn’t stop until he got a real answer. Davis’ final thought on the team?
The TMZ reporter also asked Glen Davis if he had any opinion on where Blake Griffin should go. Davis first said that Blake should go to Oklahoma City, but then said Boston wouldn’t be a bad choice. Remember, Davis played in Boston under Clippers’ current coach Doc Rivers. Davis seemingly enjoyed his time in Boston, but has had negative opinions of Doc and the Clippers since he played for them.
Blake Griffin recently opted out of his contract with the Clips, making him an unrestricted free-agent. He could get more money by re-signing with the team, but rumors have popped up that he could look for a change of scenery in Boston.