Exceeding all expectations this season, the LA Clippers finished the NBA’s regular season with a record of (48-34), while also clinching a spot in the NBA Playoffs.
Today, we will recap the Top 10 Games of the regular season for the LA Clippers and also look at some honorable mentions that just missed the cut.
In a season that saw numerous trades, waived players and multiple comebacks (including the 31-Point comeback against the Warriors on April 15th), the Clippers have had a roller-coaster of a season.
After the trade of forward Tobias Harris, many around the league assumed the Clippers would bottom out of the Western Conference’s top 8 seeds and focus on adding talent in the lottery for the second consecutive season.
That wouldn’t be the case as each player acquired in trade-deadline deals and current members of the roster were able to gel and clinch the franchise’s 7th playoff birth in the last 8 years without having one current or former All-Star on the team
Here are some players that rode along for the journey this 2018-2019 season and deserve a shout out before we begin looking at our honorable mentions:
- Tobias Harris (one-half of Bobi and Tobi)
- Boban Marjanovic (other-half of Bobi and Tobi)
- Avery Bradley (Un-statable)
- Mike Scott (Has the best NHL Jerseys and Emoji Tattoo’s)
- Mike Muscala (Hey Ivica Zubac)
- Milos Teodosic (I miss his no-look passes)
- Marcin Gortat (Didn’t live up to his nickname of “The Polish Hammer”)
All of Clipper Nation thanks your services in a Clipper Uniform this season.
Now let us get started!