Days after the release of the opening week and Christmas schedule, the NBA and LA Clippers have finally released the full schedule for the upcoming NBA season.
Check out the full schedule in the tweet below and continue reading for information on the notable and important games on the LA Clippers’ NBA schedule for this season:
Notable games on 2017-2018 Schedule:
LA Clippers’ Season Opener:
- Thursday, October 19th at Los Angeles Lakers: The new-look Clippers will open up their 17′-18′ season against Lonzo Ball and the Los Angeles Lakers as the late game on TNT.
LA Clippers’ Home Opener:
- Saturday, October 21st against Phoenix Suns: LA will debut their new home uniforms against the young Phoenix Suns as the late game on NBA TV.
Games against the Warriors:
- The Clippers will play their division rival, the defending champ Golden State Warriors, four different times in the 17′-18′ season. The Clippers will host the Warriors on Monday, September 30th, and Saturday, January 6th while the Warriors will host the Clippers Wednesday, Januray 10th, and Thursday, February 22nd.
Chris Paul’s Return to LA:
- The former Clippers point guard will make his homecoming on two separate occasions this season, once on Monday, January 15th and another on Wednesday, February 28th. Both will be televised nationally with the first game (January 15th) on TNT and the second (February 28th) airing on ESPN.
Beverley, Dekker, Harrell, and William’s Return to Houston:
- The four former Rockets, traded to the Clippers in exchange for Chris Paul, will return to Houston on two occasions in the upcoming season. The first will come on Friday, December 22nd and the second on Thursday, March 15th. Both games will be televised nationally with the first (December 22nd) airing on ESPN and the second (March 15th) on NBA TV
Danilo Gallinari Homecoming in Denver:
- The Italian forward, acquired in a three-team trade earlier this offseason, will make his return to Denver on Tuesday, February 27th. Gallo spent his last seven seasons in the NBA with the Nuggets and it should be interesting to see how the forward is received in his return. The game will be televised nationally on TNT.
31 of the Clippers’ 82 games this season will be televised nationally on ESPN, TNT, or NBA TV. The Clippers have five two-game road trips, two three-game trips, two four-game road trips, one five-game trip, and one seven-game road trip. LA also has thirteen back to backs.