May 11, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Los Angeles Clippers fans shoot basketballs prior to game four of the second round of the 2014 NBA Playoffs against the Oklahoma City Thunder at Staples Center. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
More from Clippers News
- Grade the trade: Clippers shockingly land Trae Young in wild proposal
- 3 of the most overpaid players on the LA Clippers’ roster
- How will the LA Clippers fare in the in-season tournament?
- Why the LA Clippers should steer clear of recent gold medalist waiver
- LA Clippers 2023-24 full 82-game schedule
The internet is filled with tools to help fans better understand the game. One of those obvious tools is the shot chart, displaying where players excel and struggle from the floor.
And while shot charts are far from new, NylonCalculus.com, a sister site of the HP Basketball Network, has provided us with cool new shot charts dating back to the 1997-98 NBA season, so we’ve decided to do a player-by-player breakdown starting with the Clippers starting unit to analyze where the five excelled and where they need to improve.